SailNet Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Schooner Captain
2,199 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. animals aboard, so I just use a decent. HH, 12 v car-vac. It*is* amazing how much sand/debris/dust collect in a weekend!
:D
Right now we have an awesome rechargable vac, works good, but its no shopvac. I was thinking of hanging a 15 gallon in the laz, and placing a hose to the bottom to drain off water. It would have to be a wet/dry so the dirt devil is out.

· Schooner Captain
2,199 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Schooner Captain
2,199 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm still trying to get my head around two labs and a cat on a sailboat !

That's a whole lot of mischief :laugher

They like motoring better then sailing.

· Schooner Captain
2,199 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The phrase "spoiled rotten" comes to mind -- as it should be. :D

I do have a serious question though. We had to exercise our lab twice a day, every day or she would build up all this excess energy that would sometimes come out as harmless mischief and sometimes as destructive behavior (chewing, getting into trash). Three straight days of rain and she became "crazy dog" and would run around the house just to bleed off energy. That's not unusual for labs.

How do you keep your guys content on a boat? (Sorry for the thread drift)

Full disclosure: we're the kind of people who keep bacon treats on board even though our pup has passed. Every dog in the marina knows our boat. :laugher
These girls have both been inside dogs for their entire life. When I bought an estate I fenced in an area for them to go outside and run about. They wanted nothing to do with it. They enjoy the couch, and when they want to play, they do. They do enjoy going on deck thou, and barking at things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.