SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Solon
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im building some Self-Storage Facilities and Mini-Storage here in Nashville. So I was thinking how it would it go to build some off the the Gulf Of Mexico not right on the water but maybe a mile or two from the water.Have a way to move sailboats and motor boats to and from. I was thinking how much it is to store boats and how cheap self-storage units rents for. I know the mast will have to come down.
I may be way off on this idea please let me know what you think, and how much you would pay to store up to a 40' boat inside? Maybe even have power in the units where you could work on them on the inside. Like I said I may be way off on this idea, but who knows?

·
Solon
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the replies they are all very helpful. I'm just looking for some good investments. I will check into and do some research on the up north part.
The post about one large warehouse sounds pretty good.. Maybe have some chain link fence to separate sections on the inside of warehouse.
Thanks for all the god post and keep them coming. This maybe like all my great ideas I'm always years behind on them..lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.