SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Ā·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here goes my first post!

I found an O'Day 27 that is being given away by the South Annapolis Yacht Center to the first person that can tow it away.

All that I know about the boat is that it MAY have an engine, no sails, no lines, no cushions, no nothing. The marina described it as a barebones hull, but a good project for the coming season.

The only catch is that it goes to the first person to tow it out of the marina, so I'm looking for something nearby that will let me store the boat (in or out of the water) until I fix it enough to either motor or sail to Deltaville area. Being from Richmond, VA, I don't know anything about Annapolis. So any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking!

Ā·
Rocket Scientist
66 Posts
Give Betty Cole at Watergate Village a call: 410.263.2361. They're off Back Creek and their annual slip rates are quite reasonable, especially for the area and she may be able to work on a short-term lease for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.