SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Been awhile since Ive been here. I am looking for a Xmas gift for my skipper. I saw a video tape about the Intercoastal Waterway once. Does any one know if it is still being made? where can I get one. None of the shops around here know what i'm talking about

·
AEOLUS II
2,938 Posts
DVD The Way South Vol.1

"A must viewing for anyone considering or planning a cruise south on the Intracoastal Waterway." Join us for a mile by mile, town by town trip down this fascinating and historic waterway. Discover the places to go, the marinas to visit and the sights to see during your trip. Includes views from the air, land and sea. A must see for anyone considering or planning a cruise south on the Intracoastal Waterway.
60 mins.

http://shop.sailnet.com/index.php?category=Movies|pixel_trans.gif&level=1&sub_category=Cruising%20Guide%20Movies|blue.jpg

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Sheila-

Love the avatar... :)

Looking for something like this? LINK

More choices here

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
as part of your sig line the inference is that it is your site or you are connected to it. is that inference correct? do you have any connection to the site?

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Xort-

Neoarwin is a spammer... please ignore him/her/it... I've already sent a message to the mods to nuke him/her/it. :)

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
dog
at least they admitted they have a connection. perhaps a naive spammer?
yes a spammer nonetheless but...

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
So, they're a stupid spammer... still a spammer, which ranks right up there with used car salesmen... yacht brokers....and Amway salespeople.

:)

They're clearly violating the TOS they agreed to when they became a member...
dog
at least they admitted they have a connection. perhaps a naive spammer?
yes a spammer nonetheless but...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts