SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I''m a 34 year old funloving female semi-experienced sailor w/2 small lovable dogs, looking for a soul/sailing mate for circumnavigation on a catamaran.

Looking for someone in the 10 year range, capable & funloving .

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have to say up front that I don''t exactly fit your soul mate criteria exactly: a) I''m 54 y/o and b) I sail a 44 ft aluminum monohull.
But, aside from the fact that I''m youthful both in body and spirit and a tad childlike when it comes to sailing and adventure, I''m itching to find a kindred soul who loves the water and is willing to share all the joys cruising brings.
So, what''s to lose in throwing in my bid. By the way, you''ll note my "crew wanted" notice.
If you''re up for exploring the possibility, please respond at [email protected]
Best luck,
Tim

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hi,
I saw your post and would like to know more.
I am 37 YO gentleman, 5''8" 170 lbs non smoker fit with brown hair blue eyes, and have been boating/sailing for a long time.

I am college educated, world traveled, and looking for an opportunity to travel the world via a sailboat.

If you would like to know more, please write me at [email protected] and we will go for there.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Tiger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts