SailNet Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you like to look at boats and hulls, you willl, for sure like to see this...

Can't get any thiner or smoother... perfect geometry, and talk about low aspect ratio huh??

Man..that is sexy

and here...ehehehehehe that's sex guys...heheheh

PS. Can you see I miss the boat??:D

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
1,000 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've seen the boat before.

I know I've seen the guy dry humping the keel before. They've got his photo up down at the post office!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beautiful boat and really appreciate your sailing videos. Was she a custom design or a production boat?
PS if you want to get rid of her I'll take her, I'll even pay shipping to the US.

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
1,000 Posts
Custom design, ec. Wander about in the archives and you'll find every construction, sailing, and design detail of the most published boat on sailnet. Her owner is currently taking an uncharacteristic break from sailing her to take a break on a sheep ranch in Wyoming. I'd bet if you sent him a Private Message he'd furnish you with a few links on here about the boat.

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
He's so desperate that he's humping the keel... :D

·
Thanks Courtney.
3,954 Posts
Beautiful boat and really appreciate your sailing videos. Was she a custom design or a production boat?
PS if you want to get rid of her I'll take her, I'll even pay shipping to the US.
It was a custom one-off built as a european merger between hunter and MacGreggor. The only indicator of the builders is the dodger and radar arch Alex is currently planning on.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Beautiful boat. Was she a custom design or a production boat?
Please, Don't feed the Fish.
They are enough of a problem already and don't need any more stimulation.

·
Registered
928 Posts
That looks just like a scaled up version of my MacGregor.:D :D :D
Just as purdy too.;)

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Does your wife get jealous?

Hey, Alex, why does the boat yard get to put an advertisement on your lifelines? I see it in most of the shots of your boat when it's being hauled.

I also notice that the Travelifts are exactly the same in Portugal as anywhere I've seen them. That looks like the 25 tonne model. I guess they have a monopoly, because I've never seen a self-propelled lift that wasn't a TraveLift.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
TimeBandit and Allthumbs, I see a photoshopping in your future...:)

·
Thanks Courtney.
3,954 Posts
Does your wife get jealous?

Hey, Alex, why does the boat yard get to put an advertisement on your lifelines? I see it in most of the shots of your boat when it's being hauled.

I also notice that the Travelifts are exactly the same in Portugal as anywhere I've seen them. That looks like the 25 tonne model. I guess they have a monopoly, because I've never seen a self-propelled lift that wasn't a TraveLift.
TraveLift, like Zamboni (sb) are a total monopoly. They are the only company in the world that builds such a contraption. They are built designed and built right up the road from where I haul my boat in Sturgeon Bay, WI.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts