SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

If you have sent me a PM, I apologize if I have not gotten back to you. If the matter is still urgent, please resend the PM.

Here is a screen shot of my inbox:

Welcome, Cruisingdad.
You last visited: 3 Hours Ago at 01:42 PM
Private Messages: Unread 55, Total 544.
I have run out of hours in my life to deal with all of this. I need to start over. I am going to rmeove these and clear my box. So if it is still urgent, please let me know and drop me another PM. To anyone I have not responded to, I apologize. It is crisis management right now.

Brian

·
Barkeep - Sailor's Pub
1,951 Posts
Hi everyone.

If you have sent me a PM, I apologize if I have not gotten back to you. If the matter is still urgent, please resend the PM.

Here is a screen shot of my inbox:

I have run out of hours in my life to deal with all of this. I need to start over. I am going to rmeove these and clear my box. So if it is still urgent, please let me know and drop me another PM. To anyone I have not responded to, I apologize. It is crisis management right now.

Brian
Brian,

I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.

I'll immediately resend the 55 PM's I just sent you. :)

·
Thanks Courtney.
3,954 Posts
Hey, how come your inbox will hold 544 PM's and our only hold 500????? Where's the justice in that????? I'll send you a PM to discuss some other option....

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
And here I always thought the best method was a 2x4 :)

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
If you IGNORE someone, what happens to PMs they send you??? Do you get them, but they're blank, or do they just not arrive??

·
blue collar cruiser
370 Posts
544 PM's??? What the hell is wrong with people???

What is this, kindergarten???

·
Apropos of Nothing
1,736 Posts
I've never PM'd CD, but I might start. He seems friendly. I think my first friendly PM to CD will be "I'm watching you". You know, just to let him know I care.

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
CD just likes collecting things...most of those are recipes! :D :D :D
Recipes? I thought they were instructions on how to make your docklines permanent.

·
1,000 Posts
Dear CD, please clean yor mail box..not that I have anything to tell you, which I don't..but I like my rights to be available..

I have the right to send you a pm..even if don't want to...

·
Apropos of Nothing
1,736 Posts
PM'ing a mod to complain about anything happening in off-topic (except death threats) is uber-lame. Those people should be put to death.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
I was going to gripe about your not answering PM's here, but decided to take it private and send you a PM about it :)

Hang in there

·
Picnic Sailor
2,122 Posts
Clearly the practice of PMing to whine is ineffective and so very 2008....

What we need is MODLINE a 24hour number that we can ring and get CD on anytime day or night. If i'm mid-BBQ and need to know when to turn my sausages A PM is just not going to cut it anymore.

·
moderate?
1,000 Posts
I'm introducing a new product which CD may be interested in...it is called modWOW and involves a solarstik and magnets. Inspired by the Hawg and only made possible though the breakthrough technology of unobtanium magnets coupled to a personal "antenna" ...it promises to make you instantly aware and able to respond to even the most Personal Messages!

PM me if you are interested CD.

JRP, Jeff_H...please do not feel slighted...I simply feel CD is a better "test" subject!! :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts