SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Don Radcliffe
398 Posts
Reaction score
You can get them filled in the US and Caribbean, but Europe will be a challenge. The only Europe-wide standard is Camping gaz cylinders, and country-specific regulations will not permit the legal filling of DOT approved cylinders of any type. Get the composite cylinders, but plan on filling them in Europe yourself by transferring the propane/butane from locally available cylinders.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.