SailNet Community banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone, please join me in congratulating Eryka. No... she has not become a moderator. THis is MUCH more prestigious (like there is anything that is not more prestigious). She has joined the ranks of the elite... the proud... those who truly understand the world.

I will let her break the news herself. She's a tad bit modest... so understand if she down plays the signficance of it. But to give you some idea, it has taken me years to get her to come around. Finally she has come to appreciate the vast wisdom in the advice I give.

So what could it be????

Hmm.

Brian

·
Leap! The net will appear
234 Posts
Did she buy a grill?
:laugher

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I was wondering if CD had somehow conned her into wearing depends from Amway.....after all one can only "truly understand the world" if doing it by the seats of your pants and often enough there are not enough restroom's / facilities for that lifestyle....

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Hopefully it is more phun than buying Brians boats, or other catalina, or a grill..........hopefully retired, and will now sail the world! In her current boat.............

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HAHA! All you guys (and gal) can bite me.

I feel that given the magnitude of this, it should be Eryka. I am sure she will enlighten you as soon as she gets my PM. Whether she sticks around afterwards... well...

HEHE!

Brian

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
Eryka and Dan are two of the nicest people I have met in person from sailnet.

Maybe they bought a house......NOT.

Dave

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,036 Posts
I'll definitely ditto that first sentence chef.

·
Telstar 28
992 Posts
Well, I hope Eryka posts soon... :) She and her husband are nice people.

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
999 Posts
They've converted a Catalina into an IHOP, which takes less effort than might be imagined. Nothing else could thrill CD more; an IHOP that'll never move.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts