SailNet Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like everyone here to wish Sailaway21 a very, very warm congratulations. He is now officially a grandfather!!! He has a beautiful daughter and grandchild, and is certainly the happiest man on the earth right now. I have no doubts this child will be a true blue sailor (and a card carrying Republican!!!), so this thread most certainly deserves to be in General Discussion SAILING related.

From all of the Mistrots, let me again wish you a super congratulations on this happiest of days in your life.

Your friend,

Brian, Kris, Chase and Glen

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
999 Posts
Thank you all for the well wishes. As you can see, the kid is already dreaming of halyards as yet unrealized.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Man, if only the whole world could be that peaceful!!

Congrats Sway and best wishes to Mum and Dad.

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
999 Posts
Lucas is a baby boy and checked in at 4-1/2 pounds and checked out of the hospital yesterday at 5-1/2 pounds with an eye towards sailing.

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
999 Posts
ohmygod. the republicans are reproducing!

Congrats! so do you feel older now? I like seeing little ones especially when somebody else has to get up and feed them at 3AM.
Conservatives, sck, conservatives are reproducing. And I confess to sympathizing with the standard liberal position of letting someone else do it when it comes to the night feeding!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts