SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, I give up. How does the settee convert to a double berth?

There is an approx 18in x 18in x 1/2in inset under the portside cushion, that Ive not heard anyone mention.

It looks like the fold-up table may hook onto the bulkhead in multiple places - but, as the p.o. still has the table in his garage, Im not clear how it hooks on normally.

anyone have pictures of how the pieces go together?

thx,
cdw

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just discovered that the port settee converted to a double berth when I was putting the boat away this fall. There's a pin that pulls out near the bulkhead under the cushion and the settee pulls out.

As far as the table, it folds up and there's a bolt and wing nut that holds it in place.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
double berth

Thanx JordanL,

Your "Hannah" looks exceptional. The PO came up with a shaped sheet of ply that apparently fits under the port settee. But, it seems too large to use as your photo shows. Ive still not figured out where/how its supposed to go. :confused: (I sailed with him for years, and hadnt seen half this stuff. )

Unless that fiddle that he had attached to the settee, is supposed to be attached to the slide-out board? that might work. Guess I need to investigate the berth some more.

I had to add your photo of the double berth to my boat pictures folder, I think it may be the only one of its kind!!! thanks again.

regards,
cdw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts