SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ahoy jeff , Big Red 56 here , still got that stove I''m looking . What is it and how cheap is cheap, you know me? If any of you guys could have seen the set up in my boat when I bought it this year you would have had a heart attack. When I removed the rusted cast Iron propane 4 burner stove with oven and the oversized rusted tank kept in the lazarette I knew this was a charmed vessel. And you know the yard had the nerve to yell at me for dumping the whole hissing mess in the dumpster! Heck that dumpster had plenty of holes in the bottom. Anyway I gained an inch of water line so thats the good news. I''ll make a proper job of it the next time but like my plumber commrade said if you ain''t qualified stay out the galley. I was thinking about a propane engine any one have any ideas? Big Red 56 the Pirate

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ahoy , thomasstone , I was thinking a forklift or I know some commercial cleaning machines and construction machines used inside use propane because the fumes are ok inside mall and construction sites. Keep in mind I haven''t much space. only need 25hp max. As far as the eye patch you can earn one right here on sailnet of course you''d have to draw a little blood and laugh like a maniacal idiot, like me ,when some fool hangs is self while trying to scuttle your argument. Your post har ta day earned you the rank of bildge rat, next step scurvy knave and so on. Keep trying. I''ll be watching wit me one good eye. Big Red the Pirate of Pine Island.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.