·
I'd rather be sailing
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Hmm...this is just chubby ;-)

Hurry up and do whadya gotta do on land...and get back to cruising.

Your last blog put me into a major funk and caused a very ill-fated post to Sailnet.

·
I'd rather be sailing
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL... yeah, yeah... I'm certainly hoping that we'll be back out fairly quickly. Let's just say that my company could use its CEO back for a bit. The economy is becoming too much of an excuse for what's going wrong there right now. My job for the next few weeks will be to find execs at mid-sized to large companies in the northeast that need IT Services and products in the areas of information security, enterprise networking and systems/virtualization. Once I can get enough new business going, we can head out. So if you know anyone...

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
LOL... yeah, yeah... I'm certainly hoping that we'll be back out fairly quickly. Let's just say that my company could use its CEO back for a bit. The economy is becoming too much of an excuse for what's going wrong there right now. My job for the next few weeks will be to find execs at mid-sized to large companies in the northeast that need IT Services and products in the areas of information security, enterprise networking and systems/virtualization. Once I can get enough new business going, we can head out. So if you know anyone...
Good attitude. Here's hoping you find some bank execs flush with their ill-gotten bonus gains that need to protect their IT networks and systems from pissed off granny's who've gone hacker and are looking for revenge. I hear Goldman's data center is in New Jersey, right? :)

I'm in the South-East and we're in rough shape (Fortune 500 retail). If we have an IT project that survives this years planning cycle, I'll zing you a PM.

For the most part, we're Keep The Lights On right (KTLO) right now. Although I'm on the AppDev/ERP side of things which is more volatile than Infrastructure/Shared Services work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts