SailNet Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you don't mind me asking. What is your plan route? Are you going to take the ICW from Corpus to N. O. then cut across to Fla. or do you plan on sailing the gulf across?

I to would be interested in making the trip with you. I'm over in Port O'Connor and could meet with you some time.

Fair winds
David

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
responding to Lostmt in Port O'Connor. I'm interested in speaking with you but I can't sent a PM as I don't have enough posts yet. Send a PM to me with your phone#, and I will call. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Crew Candidate

Hello, How many are you looking for?

I would be up for it. I crewed on a 40` Manta from Tavernier Key to Corpus Christi in December of 2006, straight across, offshore all the way. It took us 7 days, Strong NE Wind on a fast cat...
Also, I highly recommend SteveSC, I crewed with him from Key Biscayne Fl. to Charleston SC two weeks ago, he is an excellent sailor and a great crew mate.
I'm currently in Melbourne Fl. home is Austin, Texas.
mgreenx at hot mail dot com

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would be very interested in helping crew. I come with broad work experience but little sailing. Because of this I would love to work for experience purposes and don't require any airfare. Do you have dates in mind yet?

T.J.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.