SailNet Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took your advice and signed up for the Morgan list, but now am confused as to which address to type in when I want to send the message. When I begin to type in [email protected], morgan-list and a long string of numbers and letters, including my own pops up on the ''to'' box. Could you help, please? Do I just type in the shortened version, or leave what''s up there to send the message? I truly appreciate your advice and any help you may be able to offer. E-mail lists are very new to me. Thanks again, Theresa

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, when you send a question to the email list it should be addressed: [email protected] If you email program tries to put something else up...overwrite it with the address above.

I have to warn you that you will receive quite a bit of email....actually all of the stuff that flows through the list....but read it, because it is going to provide you with a huge resource for everything you ever wanted to know about your Morgan 41. You will even get back your own emails as the list is automated and it is re-emailed to all the list members.

You might also want to go into the E-Mail Archives and when you get to the search page put in morgan and morgan you will go to some archived messages and then click on ''index'' and it should take you to about a years worth of archived messages. There is a tremendous storehouse of knowledge and facts and ideas about Morgans.

If you want to check out a really fabulous homepage for a Morgan 41 OI that has a ton of links and information on it, email your email address to [email protected] and I will email you some urls.

I forgot to tell you that I own a Morgan 33 Out Islander and I participate in the list.

Later - Rob
s/v Meri-Mac OI-33 #162
Punta Gorda, FL

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Once again, thank you! That cleared up a lot of confusion. We''d love to look at that homepage for a 41 OI, and I''ll be sending my email address along.

I was very impressed with the quantity of information available in the archives. After searching for a month to find information on Morgans before buying one, it was nice to finally see so much available.

Thanks again,
Theresa
(soon to be) Summit 1, OI-41
Sarnia, Ontario

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Theresa, I think you''ll be happy to know that there are several other Morgans up in your area....and I think a couple of 41''s.

I''ll be watching for your email address and will send those Morgan homepage urls as soon as I get it.....haven''t as yet though.

Later - Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts