SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Mondofromredondo
221 Posts
Reaction score
My 1988 PSC 34 was delivered from the factory with a Grocko model K.
My guess is a model K would fit your setup as well.
Well built unit as well. Just had mine rebuilt. So it lasted 25 years before a rebuild. Not bad.

· Mondofromredondo
221 Posts
Reaction score
The Grocko is the throne worthy of a king. It uses a full sized toilet seat as opposed to the little ones in the cheaper jabscos. Believe me ! You will not regret spending the money on a full sized with Grocko quality. There is a reason why PSC equips their boats with these toilets. Thats because they are the kind of quality one would expect on anything that comes pre-installed on a PSC. Mounting at an angle would be nice.

There is a huge difference in quality from the model K to a $199 Jabsco.
I know cuz I had that Jabsco on my Cal 34. Had to rebuild that thing every year it seemed.

· Mondofromredondo
221 Posts
Reaction score
Groko (Patrick) rebuilt my 1988 Model K. Turns out he was the one who had assembled back in '88. It now pumps smoothly, no leaks and the big stuff goes down effortlessly. Don't forget! PSC during their refits send the Model K pump for rebuild. If its good enough for them then its good enough for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.