SailNet Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am an experienced 23 year old sailor currently working as a teacher in the Baltimore City school system. I have personally chartered and captained bareboats out of Antigua and St. Lucia. I have helped deliver a boat from Miami, FL to Rockport Maine and from northern to southern Florida. I have also been a passenger on a number of other charters and have spent my entire life day-sailing and dinghy racing.

I currently have no summer plans and would love to do some distance sailing anytime between mid-June until the end of August 2012. I am available to help deliver boats around the East Coast of the US. I may also be available to help deliver boats departing outside the US depending on the details.

·
美國佬
621 Posts
it's not summer yet, but...

Contact me if you want to go sooner than that. I'm on the Severn and plan to go out in my folkboat whenever the weather is above 45 and not blowing a gale. And if you help me tune my shrouds I'll give you a cup of hot chocolate.

Since you can't send me a PM, my email is william dirks (all one string) at gmail.dot com.

- Will

1 - 2 of 2 Posts