SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Available for trips ranging from a few days to a year or more. Looking to learn about sailing and travel by crewing for a boat. I'm 27, educated, clean, respectful, healthy/fit, and wanting to learn. I do not have experience (other than learning online), but I am a very hard worker and learn quickly. I will consider any opportunities with an experienced/safe boat (East coast, Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean areas). Please DM me if you need some help, and are willing to teach! Thanks!

FYI - I do need a few weeks notice to make arrangements for my house, travel, etc.

·
Water Lover
773 Posts
Perhaps "Crew" would like to put in a geographic location or range ... unless she or he has a plane and plans to range the globe looking for crew slots. There's also a lot of good threads here and there with tips for getting going on training enough to get a lot more prospective crew positions.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Available for trips ranging from a few days to a year or more. Looking to learn about sailing and travel by crewing for a boat. I'm 27, educated (2 degrees + CPA), clean, respectful, healthy/fit, and wanting to learn. I do not have experience (other than learning online), but I am a very hard worker and learn quickly. I will consider any opportunities with an experienced/safe boat. Please DM me if you need some help, and are willing to teach! Thanks!
I am on the hook in Mystic CT. in the boat I bought about a week ago, and am headed south.

Single handing is more tiring than I expected - I could use another pair of hands...

Interested?

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts