SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VERY URGENT!!!

One crew member sought for ocean-going yacht, a Saltramsaga (LOA 36 ft), departing Funchal, Madeira, end October to arrive Cape Town by Christmas 2000. This is second leg of circumnavigation: well-organised voyage under responsible Skipper with additional experienced crew of 2 men. You''ll be responsible for expenses to and from boat; onboard costs are covered.

Very urgent response please as Skipper, my father, flies to Funchal from UK on 24 October to prepare for departure.

Confidence and maturity appreciated - as other 3 are experienced sailors, your enthusiasm is perhaps more important than loads of experience/qualifications.

·
Registered
3 Posts
To whom it may concern,
I am 21 years old. I have lived on the coast of Vancouver Island B.C. Canada for all of my life and sailed for most of it. I am very interested in being part of your crew.I don,t get sea sick and I can handle a long time on the brimy sea mate. Please reply back to me. I am currently in the rocky mountains of Banff, Canada but am very willing to travel to find you. Helms Lee!

·
Registered
3 Posts
To whom it may concern,
I am 21 years old. I have lived on the coast of Vancouver Island B.C. Canada for all of my life and sailed for most of it. I am very interested in being part of your crew.I don,t get sea sick and I can handle a long time on the brimy sea mate. Please reply back to me. I am currently in the rocky mountains of Banff, Canada but am very willing to travel to find you. Helms Lee!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dear daviejones,

If you''re seriously able to fly to Europe before the end of this month and spend the next 8 weeks sailing from Madeira to Cape Town on my father''s yacht, would you please
e-mail me direct on
[email protected]
and provide a telephone number so that he can call you - or a direct e-mail address if you''d prefer.
Thanks.
Gill Manvell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts