SailNet Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is mark. I am currently working as a personal trainer and learning how to sail. I have been taking personal instruction courses on sailing and have fallen in love with it. I currently live in san diego and have had no luck so far finding a boat to crew on. I am a hard worker but also know how to have fun. I have a thirst for dentures in the open sea and to explore the nations I have not yet been. My backround: I've been a personal trainer for 8 years.. I also served in the marine corps and served a few years in law enforcement. I am a medical first responder aswell. I am ready to sail and learn quickly. Also I have a flexible job where I can go as needed. Please respond if you have any advice in finding a boat or if you think i can help you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Crew needed: San Diego to La Paz, Mexico. March, 2012. Morgan 33’ sloop; well equipped. Non-smoker. Sail as much as possible. Follow the good weather & enjoy the process. Est. 14 days or less. Contact: Dave [email protected] or 831-251-2511 either after 7p PST or anytime on Sat/Sun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts