SailNet Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to identify people who want to sail / crew on occasion in the Annapolis area. I usually pick 2-3 destinations and cruise the Chesapeake Bay Thurs-Sunday, 2-4 days at a time. Expenses paid and food provided. Boat is like new 2006 Beneteau 523 powered with AC.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ditto... I can help too. I only have experience with smaller sailboats (day sailors mostly), and I'm looking to get some background with larger vessels.

I'm also in Annapolis.

·
Kynntana (Freedom 38)
977 Posts
Hi, I'm available. Though relatively inexperienced, I recently helped sail a 39' Beneteau down the East Coast for a couple of weeks. I also learn quickly.

Carli

·
Registered
8 Posts
I too am interested in sailing with you. I live near Herington Harbor South, and available most anytime. I am also new to sailing, but do have boating experience. I work hard and learn quickly. Thanx for the interest!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Contact

Thanks! I appreciate the interest. Please forward a contact email or number so I can plug it in and contact you for crew positions in the future. I am generally making plans on short notice since we don't know what the wind is going to do.

David

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can be available from time to time. Sailboat owner and have been sailing for 30+ years in 30-40' vessels. Raced and cruised New England waters, Lake Michigan (including Chicago-Mackinac race twice) and Chesapeake Bay. Helped deliver 45' custom racer Maine to Nova Scotia this summer. Had my own 30' C&C in Chesapeake 1990-1995 (Georgetown) and now sail the Bay with Philadelphia Sailing Club charters (boats 36-44') out of Rock Hall and Annapolis. Self employed so schedule is flexible. Extras- Aced Coast Guard captain license exam. Further background and references available if there is serious mutual interest. email:[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts