SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seeking 3rd crew member to Tampa, FL from Mississippi Coast. Boat is a Crealock 34 with Monitor Wind vane. Need reliable crew with some sailing experience willing to follow directions. USCG Licensed Captain. Thanks! Please post email for more information.

·
Gulfcoast Sailor
5 Posts
I guess you filled the spot? At the risk of being forward I'll tell you about myself. Maybe I can be an "alternate" in case someone backs out. I live in the Tampa Bay area, Palm Harbor to be specific, 30 years sailing experience, started as a small child haha. I can arrange transportation to Biloxi and am more than willing to perform any task as directed by the captain. My sailing experience is costal yet extensive, main reason I'm applying is to get some offshore/ passage making experience. If you're still reading this thanks for your time, keep me in mind and have a safe and enjoyable trip. marty

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Marty,

Thanks for the inquiry. Right now I have two crew for the trip. I will gladly keep you in mind though as backup. Can I email you directly? Lets talk about it. Sorry for the late reply.... Was not checking that often.

Thanks,

Wally

1 - 6 of 6 Posts