SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I'm new here at Sailnet and wanted to say I just arrived in Palm Beach, FL and am looking for crewing opportunities on something under 45ft or so.

About me: Trying to learn to sail and had the luck of getting to crew for 2 months aboard a 95ft sloop. For the first month we also had some other boats "at our disposal" so was able to sail a few times in a Rhodes 19 and also did an overnight delivery in a Pearson 30.

Just arrived in Palm Beach on the 95footer. We delivered her offshore from Nantucket, MA.

Ideally something sailing out of south Florida for anything from 1 week to ????. Prefer a monohull and someone that is DIY. I'm a female so a boat with another female on it would be more comfortable for me but is not 100% necessary.

I am a VERY hard worker, motivated, eager to learn, don't seem to get seasick (so far), not afraid of heights, strong but small (so take up less space, hahahah) and low maintenance. I like backpacking, travel, soccer, live music, old cars/ motorcycles and good beer. Don't smoke. Like heated conversations about everything but rarely take it personally, so you shldn't either. hahahah.

Hope to find a "fitting boat and crew" within the next 2 weeks...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Need crew to deliver hunter 37 from nj to west palm beach ; dinner key or marathon depending if i can get a good long tern anchorage or mooring ; needed in march or june of nx year.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there,

If you are still interested/available, my wife and I might need an extra hand this weekend. We are taking a Beneteau First 40' out for a maiden voyage this weekend. My wife is still learning and it would be nice to have another lady on board to help her get to know the boat. The boat is located by the Blue Heron bridge in Riviera Beach.

Thanks, Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts