SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Reaction score
I just moved to the area and am looking to connect with the local sailing community. I have been on the water most of my life with a good amount of experience sailing. I am a mature, responsible female with skills as helmsman, 1st mate, deckhand and reluctant galley wench. I prefer day sailing and cruising but will race if I have to. :D

I intend to purchase my own boat but would like to familarize myself with the local sailing grounds before I do.

Any Captains sailing out of Bradley, Seapath, Carolina Beach or Southport? Would appreciate connecting.

Cheers!
CastingOff,

If you are willing to go a little further, I am looking for casual day sailing crew for my Dufour 36 in Little River, SC. It's about a 50 minute drive from Wilmington. Let me know if interested and we'll coordinate schedules and weather.

· Registered
15 Posts
Reaction score
castingoff:
This Sunday probably won't be the best weather, but I am available all day. Tuesday looks better weather-wise, and I can go out at noon and be back before sunset. Let me know if you are coming aboard. I AM in Carolina Sailors FB group. Look forward to your reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.