SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two mates needed to join pro skipper (myself) Annapolis to Fort Lauderdale, Hylas 46. Departure as soon as possible...Friday 23 January(?).

Looking for QUALIFIED and OFFSHORE-EXPERIENCED crew - MUST have offshore experience and MUST supply sailing log/resumé & references.

I am delivering a Hylas 46 from Annapolis MD on a passage that will take about 5-7 days - plus a prior day for prep, any weather delay days, a post-trip cleanup day. and the days of flying to BWI and from FLL.

There is no per diem but crew will have all onboard food expenses covered (food in port is NOT covered). Transportation is covered as well, up to maximum total rebursement of $600.

If interested, please e-mail Jim directly at [email protected]
(Don't forget the 'r' in the address.) Include your resumé and/or log of past offshore trips.

I am a 100-ton professional captain, 38 years experience, 64 years young. I have done this passage many times before. I am safety- and weather-conscious, and have a calm demeanor.

Thank you,
Captain Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.