SailNet Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crew, female, 35-45 wanted for cruising from Tampa / Clearwater area to west coast of FL destinations, Dry Tortugas, Cuba, Mexico and Belize. Well found 36'' cruising boat in great shape with all the extras. Can direct you to web page showing boat and captain. Regards, Paul.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If your looking for crew,
I''m 26,Female, from New Zealand, just did the passage from New Zealand to Canada.
Have alot of experience, good references,
contact me soon as I''d love to get back on the water,
lynnere

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am 44 years pld white europian female and I like to cruise and I am lots of fun and a good cook, Please let me know if you are still interested in.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crew, female, 35-45 wanted for cruising from Tampa / Clearwater area to west coast of FL destinations, Dry Tortugas, Cuba, Mexico and Belize. Well found 36'' cruising boat in great shape with all the extras. Can direct you to web page showing boat and captain. Regards, Paul.

_Please_ responders to this message - email direct to [email protected]
_Please_ other boat owners do _not_ post here for your crew, post your own message in the top level of the crew area. That way you''ll be more successful and won''t clutter this area up. Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i am interested in having more information on u & this trip. i have some bluewater experience, crewing aboard 76ft SV from San Diego, CA to Honolulu, HI & 105ft MYV from San Diego, CA to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I served as Stewardess, Assistant Chef, assisted with Nite watches as well as general interior & exterior maintanence while aboard.
Needless to say i love being on the water!
Please tell me more bout u. lookin forward to hearin from u.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please ignore this fool "edsail". He clearly doesn''t understand that this is my message area and he doesn''t even have his own request area for crew. Out and out "poaching"! Can you imagine what it would be like to crew for somebody like this? Grrrrrrr! Not pleased at all! Paul.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I''ed rather be called a fool and/or idiot than to prove myself,as you have proved your self,to be a rude jackass!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paul, I would like more information on this trip that you are going to take. I am very interested in Belize and would love to see that country. I have spent some time on a sailboat, but it was some years ago. Please let me know when you intend to take this trip and the length of it. Thank you, Cristina

1 - 13 of 13 Posts