SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
美国华人, 帆船
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather permitting with next two weeks.

On the behalf of the Owner, I seek an experienced sailor to take his boat from Fort Lauderdale to Chesapeake bay. Because of its drafts 8.5 feet and 85 feet mast, we will go outside of ICW. Depending on the weather, we will do one shot to Norfolk, VA. But will duck in other port if condition is warrant.

The boat is a 2006 59 ft sailboat designed by Robert Perry specifically for the owner. She is a sound vessel for ocean voyage and fully equipped. The owner has been in sailboat racing for the last 40 years.

You must be:
1. an experienced off shore sailor
2. physically fitted with cool head
3. able to stand watch
4. willing to take motion sicknesses medication when condition warranted
5. willing to share chores to keep the boat clean and proper order. Safety comes first. Willing to clean up without being asked
6. Easy going, drug free, smoke free and no drunk

We are easy going and happy guys, funny as hell. On the boat, you will have good food and good company. This is an unpaid position, but some travel expenses may be covered for the right candidate.

If interested, please send me a PM with your sailing resume, your cell number and email address. Please no one-liner PM. Do not leave message on here.

Thank you so much. :)

·
美国华人, 帆船
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weather window is coming up.... :) From FLL to Norfolk in one shot in 4 days (< 800 nm). Possible stops if weather turns bad, we will stop in Charleston or ports further north.

Easy sail but we remain vigilant.

·
&#32654;&#22269;&#21326;&#20154;, &#24070;&#33337;
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Sailors,

I have identified our potential crew. Thank you for your consideration. For those who wrote to me, I will reply to you in a timely manner.

Fair winds and until next time.

RD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts