SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

Im a yachtmaster instructor, powerboat instructor, keelboat instructor...and my first mate / hostess / crew is a very capable day skipper.
Looking to break away from the training field.
We are looking for crew positions anywhere in the world together running own boat, charter work, long paid voyages.
We are very experienced and have worked as a team for three years now, we are stable and hard work does not faze us.
Thanks for looking. ([email protected])

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there,
I will be looking for just such a crew next year for full-time liveaboard anywhere and everywhere. The boat is being built early next year, Outbound 52, and the crew will have input into final design and equipment, etc. After all, it would be their home too. :)

Please contact me here or let me know how I can contact you. Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
5,915 Posts
Sage and Nick-Helen:

Neither of you have enough posts to send PMs. You might consider adding an email address so others can contact you.

Reactions: sage

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you. :)

This site doesn't allow emails to be public in the posts, which I agree with.

Nick-Helen: if you are interested in speaking further let me know in this thread. By that time, one of us should have 15 posts and can do a pm. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in BC, the boat is being built in Florida.

Thanks for responding. If you are interested, or know someone who may be, please pm me with your email and I can give more details.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there,
I will be looking for just such a crew next year for full-time liveaboard anywhere and everywhere. The boat is being built early next year, Outbound 52, and the crew will have input into final design and equipment, etc. After all, it would be their home too. :)

Please contact me here or let me know how I can contact you. Thanks in advance.
Hi Sage,
([email protected] ) look forward to the chat.
MANY THANKS
NICK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts