SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for a sailing partner/crew and has a boat in the area of Long Island Sound, North shore or Conn. let me know. I don''t have a boat but if you have one and need someone to help I''m here. I teach at Cornell Medical school. I like the aesthetics of sailing and going on trips, the Islands, etc. I''ve bareboated in the BVI a couple of times as skipper on 50'' Beneteaus.
Thomas G. Steffens, Ph.D.
83-64 Charlecote Ridge
Jamaica Estates, NY 11432
Ph. - 718-291-6523
E-mail - [email protected]

·
Detachable member
377 Posts
tsteffens. go into the cruising section. member newbe just purchased a boat in groton and is looking for someone to help them sail it back to brooklyn at the end of may.

·
Señor Member
4,858 Posts
Did you guys check the date? (and that email address is obsolete - I had mindspring back in 1995). (VBG)

08-26-2000 - a single post replied to nearly 8 years later HAS to be a Sailnet record.

Congrats Giu (g)

·
Once known as Hartley18
5,179 Posts
Did you guys check the date? (and that email address is obsolete - I had mindspring back in 1995). (VBG)

08-26-2000 - a single post replied to nearly 8 years later HAS to be a Sailnet record.

Congrats Giu (g)
Looks like he beat Jody's post in "Welcome to Outfitting" (same date!) by 2 hours!!.. :eek: :eek:

What is it with you guys?? Digging up old posts just to push up your post numbers?? "Experienced" posters too... shame on you both!!

Should be a Sailnet law against it.. :rolleyes:

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Hartley-

They're just trying to catch me. :)

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
I spotted them four days... :) Didn't seem to help much.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i am on the connecticut river and have lots of free time durring the week and have lots of trouble finding others to sail with. i have a 37 morgan and dont have the balls to go out by myslef yet. let me know when you are usually free and we can possilby hook up for a few sails or some trips.

·
Wish I never found SN!
2,116 Posts
i am on the connecticut river and have lots of free time durring the week and have lots of trouble finding others to sail with. i have a 37 morgan and dont have the balls to go out by myslef yet. let me know when you are usually free and we can possilby hook up for a few sails or some trips.
If you contact Giu and ask to speak to his wife, I'm sure she will give you his balls as he does not need them and they clutter up her hand bag.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
If you contact Giu and ask to speak to his wife, I'm sure she will give you his balls as he does not need them and they clutter up her hand bag.:rolleyes:
I recommend filling the boat with tennis balls...they add extra flotation as well...If you take Simon's advice - after shipping, you'd be on that "Odor" thread for 3 years ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts