SailNet Community banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Boat to listen to dolphin
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have been looking at options for keeping my boat where it is easy to reach waters where one might see dolphins. I am thinking of moving from Hollywood further south in early november. Any suggestions.

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have looked at the Miami Dade County marinas around Biscayne Bay and several look nice. Have also been to Everglade City, Naples and up to Tampa Bay. It appears there are many options.

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Currently I am in Hollywood and use the Port Everglades inlet or go south to Biscayne Bay. I am evaluating alternatives at this time.

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I am in Florida now but will be gone most of October. Hope to be back the last week of October and most of November. I can be reached by phone at 503 970 8959.

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I am looking for a likely spot to have the opportunity to listen to animals going by. Currently i am favoring Biscayne Bay or the Keys. Any suggestions?

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
My next trips will be in late October. I hope to connect with others by phone between then and now. 503 970 8959

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I was in no name a few weeks ago and i like the water, but you can't get there by land except inside the state park which closes each night. I do like the county marina further north on key biscayne

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I am putting plans together now for late October and November but have no specific dates set. If i find interested people that are like-minded, I will adjust schedules.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am heading south from Cape Cod in late October, stopping in Norfolk to check out boats going on the "Salty Dawg" from the Chesapeake.... message me, please, when you have specific dates. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey!
are you still interested in doing such trips right now? im spending the next few weeks in Vero Beach and would absolutely LOVE to help you out!

let me know!!!

alexhercule

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Be back in Fl next Wed If you are interested in a trip send me something about yourself, your boating experience, and your schedule and maybe we can connect to consider what would work. Reply to [email protected].
Fair winds,
Roger

21 - 35 of 35 Posts