SailNet Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy steps aside for a month or so to try a case, and next thing you know someone's come in and moved everything around, Lats&Atts invaded, and Neptune knows what else has been goin' on around here. Next thing you know Cam won't be moderating anymore!

Hope everyone has been well and has been enjoying the start of this year's season. As for me, I've been on the boat exactly three times. Once to bring her home, once to go race on an evening with no wind so the race was called, and finally (at long last) for a weekend away with my Admiral and the boys. But, that's going to change, as I'm planning to get out as much as possible this summer, subject of course to the whims of trial judges.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Lets see, so far this Spring, I think it has rained every other day;
I have standing water in my back yard which drives me crazy.<O:p</O:p
In two weekends we logged right around 200NM's; 40 of which we sailed.
The overnight lows have been in the 45-degree range for about two weeks.
Surface water temps are just under 50-degrees.<O:p</O:p
We were two weeks later than normal getting in because of crappy weather.
This is by far the worst Spring to date.<O:p</O:p
Other than that, things are great.<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Dan,
we are loving every minute of it. Don't get me wrong.
Nice to have you back. You got any details you can share on that high profile case?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not really. The trial still is ongoing. We are on break for a little while, and we don't yet have a date from the judge for when we will resume (non-jury trial). It's not so high profile, though it has garnered a little bit of attention for a variety of reasons. Once it's all over I'd be happy to put everyone to sleep with a description of the case!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.