SailNet Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Datamarine S200DL depth sounder

On the subject of Datamarine depth sounders....while sailing on some choppy waters on the bay this weekend my depth finder display went to 18.8 and stuck there. There were the letters MSD also on the display. I don't have a manual, but I am thinking this may be an error message for the problem.

Anyone seen or heard of this? Is there a manual available online anywhere?

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
On the subject of Datamarine depth sounders....while sailing on some choppy waters on the bay this weekend my depth finder display went to 18.8 and stuck there. There were the letters MSD also on the display. I don't have a manual, but I am thinking this may be an error message for the problem.

Anyone seen or heard of this? Is there a manual available online anywhere?
I don't know what the problem is, but I think MSD stands for "minimum sounding depth."

·
Registered
54 Posts
your depth sounders display is broke need to be sent in for repair to DMI

I'd love to know if anyone knows how to fix mine is doing the same thing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All,

I can give you a hand with your Datamarine components. I just aquired all of the old stock from Datamarine, and I am doing service and building up new units out of old stock. I have all manuals and schematics. If you need a hand let me know, I'll see if I can help!

-Tom

·
Registered
54 Posts
I talked to datamarine and they said my unit is display is messed up because all of the function are lit
Like a watch where the display is messed up
can you do something with that

·
Registered
7 Posts
I should have all the parts and possibly a whole replacement unit. If you could just take a photo of the front of it so I know which version it is, then I can tell you for sure. I have parts for everything so I'm pretty confident that I can fix it.

Let me know if I can help.

Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
I should have all the parts and possibly a whole replacement unit. If you could just take a photo of the front of it so I know which version it is, then I can tell you for sure. I have parts for everything so I'm pretty confident that I can fix it.

Let me know if I can help.

Tom
Do you have any of the round depthfinders ? if so how much
thanks,
Gregory([email protected])

·
Registered
1 Posts
Datamarine

This may be old but here goes. I have a non-functional Datamarine Depth Sounder, S-200D-II. Does anyone know what freq this utilized?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I can give you a hand with your Datamarine components. I just aquired all of the old stock from Datamarine, and I am doing service and building up new units out of old stock. I have all manuals and schematics. If you need a hand let me know, I'll see if I can help!

-Tom
Are you still working on these old depth sounders my is stuck on 18.8 also

21 - 29 of 29 Posts