SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sea Slacker
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you know by any chance where the announcement of new PolarView version might have gone? In case you removed it - may I know the reason? Past postings didn't seem to suffer the same fate?

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Brak, I never saw it. It may have been removed as a "commercial" post. I don't have time right now, but I'll poke around a bit tomorrow and see if we can find it.

·
Sea Slacker
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops. Well, granted it is a kind of an "advertisement", I suppose. That said PolarView is free so there isn't any income we are deriving and not sharing with Sailnet :)

If ever that product is making anyone any money, Sailnet will surely get a nice paid ad order right away (but I wouldn't hold my breath - retail software is not a particularly lucrative biz to say the least :) ).

Anyhow, I'll post a note in the old thread, I suppose. BSB support is kind of a big deal - we had quite a few people asking for it.

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
Oops. Well, granted it is a kind of an "advertisement", I suppose. That said PolarView is free so there isn't any income we are deriving and not sharing with Sailnet :)

If ever that product is making anyone any money, Sailnet will surely get a nice paid ad order right away (but I wouldn't hold my breath - retail software is not a particularly lucrative biz to say the least :) ).

Anyhow, I'll post a note in the old thread, I suppose. BSB support is kind of a big deal - we had quite a few people asking for it.
Brak,
It sounds to me as if it was a posting glitch. There is nothing to indicate that your post was ever here.
Regards
Andrew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts