SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seem a Dehler 39 or 36 it the boat shows this fall/winter.From the reveiws I have seem they look very interesting and could be a good racer /cruiser.
Bill S

·
Administrator
9,192 Posts
I have been aboard the Dehler 39 at the Annapolis Boat Show and then looked at one in more detail with my favorite broker, Pat Lane ([email protected]) at Annapolis Yacht Sales who is our local dealer at an open house.

I was very impressed with the boats. They appear to be very well designed and constructed and reasonably priced. I think they would make good cruiser-racers or even good performance cruisers. The designs look very up to date but with out the kind of gimicky quirks of boats like bother me about the new C&C 110 or 120. I really think these are darkhorse favorites of mine. I will be interested in your impressions of these boats once you see them in person.

Good luck.
Jeff

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope to sail a Dehler 39 this summer as there is one coming to the Great Lakes.Iam starting the process of what my next boat will be. I love my Express 37 but may be in a year or so I will move on to something a little more up to date. I can''t seen to get an answer about its ratings.
Bill S

1 - 3 of 3 Posts