SailNet Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Phil,
I am available for delivery work. Twenty years experience as sailing yacht captain on yachts up to 92'. Lots of delivery experi.ence, references, etc.
Contact me and we can exchange more info.
Thankyou, enjoy your day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Delivery Hong Kong to Med

I am currently based out of the Med until the end of September and would be interested in knowing more about the delivery.
I'm 38, grew up/lived on a sailing boat and have over 26 years of experience sailing. I built my own 10m wooden boat. I would be happy to send you my CV. Please forward your email to me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
skipper with crew

dear phil!

i am experienced skipper and regatta sailor.

more than than i did the arc and the rolex middle sea race and do have sailing experience for more than 35 years on dingys as well on offshore yachts.

if needed i can arrange also a crew. once you are interested i can send you profile and links about my past performance. looking forward to have your early reply. contact: peter.steinkogler(at)gmx.at

cheers,
peter

·
Registered
201 Posts
Phil -
It looks like your thread is getting a lot of interest. I've got a 500-ton Oceans license and am interested in the passage. I've done transatlantic's and long deliveries, so I'm well aware of the requirements for good crew. If you're still looking and I sound interesting, send me an email and I'll be pleased to forward a resume for your consideration.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.