SailNet Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I don't discuss my member
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I took a head count this is what I came up with.
Yes
Badsanta – may be traveling with another boat
Sailking1 - will be crew
Stroudw – needs crew
Craigtoo
Freesail99
Mgiguere
zz4gta

Maybe
Midlifesailor
Mccary
C2's dad in his own boat.
sailordave
T37Solare
gershel
Sailormon6

Something tells me that this list should be greatly reduced. If you could let me know if you and your boat still plan on making the trip I'd really appreciate it.

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
When is this thing?? and can I join up in the middle of it for part of it, rather than the whole thing???

·
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see why not. Dates will be during the last week in May. Will you be looking to crew? Some will be leaving out of Annapolis, The potomac, southern bay, etc.

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Are you guys going clockwise or counter-clockwise. I'll probably be down in the Chesapeake and might want to tag along for a bit... not as crew... I'll probably have a boat down there. :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm still a strong "maybe". Depends on how long to get some PITA work done. I would be coming from Atlantic City, so I could join you in Annapolis, but leave you when you enter Del. Bay
Marc

·
Registered
725 Posts
I'm tring to get things together. Had some things come up and caused delay. So yes for now.

·
Aeolus II
670 Posts
I can not make the trip but would like to meet up with others toward the end.

·
Not just a member
111 Posts
Delmarva

We are still in!

·
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome to hear.

I just confirmed another crew member for my boat, so its looking a lot better.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I'm still in the unconfirmed column. I really want to go, but might not have enough leave to do the trip and have enough left to meet other family commitments.

I also worry about having time to get comfortable that the boat is ready to go. I'm making quite a few changes this year and have already fallen behind schedule delaying my splash date at least 2 weeks.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Hoping to meet up/raft up with you when you're in the Annapolis area, but don't have enough leave to make the trip (i.e., no leave left AT ALL)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts