SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I don't discuss my member
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a boat and need crew for the 2009 Delmarva trip please post up some information about yourself, your boat, and how you picture the passage going. I'll try and start it off.

I have a Merit 25 with a good sail inventory. Running and standing rigging in good condition, porta potty for a head, the boat sleeps 4 max. I have no offshore experience and would like to have 2 more crew join me.

The crew must have night sailing experience (or be willing to get it before the trip), I will take care of boat expenses and some food/beer, but the crew should expect to chip in for their own meals as well.

I see this trip as a great opportunity to get some ocean sailing in with a fun boat in great weather. Also visiting marina's and "camping/cooking out". I do sail in the rain and some heavier wind, so please plan accordingly. I'm a racer at heart, have a great sense of humor, smoker friendly boat, and it's probably a good idea if you like rum.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hi all looking for 2-3 crew for the delmarvia trip. I have an Island packet 31 hail from Colonial beach Virgina on the potomac river. Easy going, some experiance needed as this will include an overnight 30-40 hour run, No smoking and drinks at anchor or dock only. I dont drink or smoke. PM me and lets talk,

·
Registered
60 Posts
When is this trip. Is there a web site?

Charlie Cook
USCG Master 100 Ton Inland
USCG Mate 100 Ton Near Coastal
with auxiliary sail and assistance towing endorsements

·
Registered
725 Posts
search "Delmarva 2009" Hope to meet you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts