SailNet Community banner
321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
In case anyone needs a copy of the manual for the DC15, here is a link to the copy I have. DC15_Manual.pdf

I just scanned in the printout the previous owner gave me but I scanned it in at the highest quality my scanner would do. I'm sure now it's a slightly crooked copy of a copy but very useful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just purchased a 1980 DC15 a few days ago. It's in okay condition but has some things that need attention. One thing that needs to be replaced are the combination roller/cam cleats that are on the tiller for the rudder uphaul and downhaul lines. One of them works okay but the other one is completely corroded and need to be replaced.

Does anyone know where this part can be found or have a suggestion for something else similar they've used for this purpose?
Audio equipment Gas Engineering Machine Auto part

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just purchased a 1980 DC15 a few days ago. It's in okay condition but has some things that need attention. One thing that needs to be replaced are the combination roller/cam cleats that are on the tiller for the rudder uphaul and downhaul lines. One of them works okay but the other one is completely corroded and need to be replaced.

Does anyone know where this part can be found or have a suggestion for something else similar they've used for this purpose?
In case anyone is looking for this information in the future, these are Lance Cleats and were commonly used on Hobie 16s for a while. Lance Cleat Starboard

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anybody here have any tips on selling a DC15 in the DC/annapolis area? I'm looking to switch to a drier boat, and need to avoid having it sit around for too long. Planning on posting to FB marketplace, but hoping that maybe there is a DC specific forum or classifieds section which may get me a little more targeted audience than general FB marketplace.

321 - 327 of 327 Posts