SailNet Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Islander Yacht Fan
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks - looking for a good diver in the Kent Island Area for the usual, bottom cleaning and zinc replacement - overall inspection of the hull and running gear. basically looking for recommendations and any pricing info for what people expect to pay - I know I can do a short haul with power wash for approx $300, so am thinking this is a slightly less expensive proposition?

Thanks
Eric

·
Full-time Liveaboard
36 Posts
I don't know if he works in Kent Island but here in Annapolis I used Lee Powers/"A Diver Down", 443-995-4326. He came highly recommended and seemed very professional when he did my boat.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I basically do my own lately..but when we where at Piney Narrows Yacht Haven in the Narrows,several years ago, there was a diver that we used..his card was on the bulletin board. As I recall he charged around a hundred bucks to include changing out the zincs if needed..

·
Mermaid Hunter
5,686 Posts

·
Administrator
Farr 11.6 (Farr 38)
10,095 Posts
I have used Kyle Sobeck ([email protected]) for the past few years and have been exceptionally pleased with his service. I don't know whether Kyle works on Kent Island but he has been very professional and done a thorough job.

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts