SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a bottom cleaner in Buzzards Bay, specifically Red Brook Harbor. Does anyone know of a local diver?

·
Master Mariner
8,388 Posts
Since you've no replies from those there i'd suggest you contact BoatUS or Seatow. They must have divers on call.

·
Registered
21,800 Posts
Did you contact Kingman marina in Red Brook?

If you sail west to Cuttyhunk, they have a diver's phone number posted on the dinghy dock. I've never used them, but took note that it might be a good mid-season cleaning stop.

Edit......

I just realized I took a pic of the sign at Cutty

[email protected]
774-451-2889

·
Registered
311 Posts
Did you contact Kingman marina in Red Brook?
If Kingman doesn't connect you, try Parkers. Was at both yards this morning and things were relatively slow. This is the magic window; after the Summer season but before the crazy race to haul everything out for the Winter. Should be able to get an answer from at least one of them. If the diver needs to launch from either marina, they may require booking the work through them (Kingman/Parker's).

Kingman - 508.563.7136
Parker's - (508) 563-9366

P.S. - if you find a diver, can you post back? I'll be looking for one in the area sooner than later.

·
I don't discuss my member
2,623 Posts
Looking for a bottom cleaner in Buzzards Bay, specifically Red Brook Harbor. Does anyone know of a local diver?
PM me. I admin a Facebook group where hull cleaners and boat owners can find each other. Hundreds of divers there. I'll send you a link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts