SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to look at a Mirage 35'' this week end, what do people think of this boat as far as quality and long life? She looks nice!

·
Administrator
9,179 Posts
These were reasonably well built boats. They were intended to be performance cruisers. I beleive that the 35 is a Bob Perry design. They were constructed using production boat techniques similar to a C&C of the same era.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff,
I am looking at two: a 35 and a 39. The reviews are sparse, but as you say indicate well built boats.
Thanks for the reply. The 39 has some kind of mast repair, which I am curious about, and hope that it is not what I think it is from.
Have you sailed a mirage and do you own one?
Paul

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jeff,
I am looking at two: a 35 and a 39. The reviews are sparse, but as you say indicate well built boats.
Thanks for the reply. The 39 has some kind of mast repair, which I am curious about, and hope that it is not what I think it is from.
Have you sailed a mirage and do you own one?
Paul

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To pmills42255: i am wondering if you ever bought the mirage 35? if you did, i would like to know how you like the boat and is there anything that a new searcher should now about this boat. thank you for your time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts