SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a safe and reasonably-priced place to leave our boat from mid-March to mid-May in Chesapeake Bay. The boat is a 34-foot sailboat, 6 ft 6 in draft. Preferably near Baltimore-Washington.

Jim

·
Senior Moment
1,931 Posts
I can recommend White Rocks Marina, 410-255-3800. Mailing address is 1402 Colony Rd. Pasadena, MD 21122. it''s off Rock Creek on the south shore of the Patapsco River near where the Patapsco enters the bay. It''s about 40 minutes from downtown Baltimore, maybe 20 minutes from BWI Airport. They should be able to accommodate you for that period.

Mitch

·
Administrator
9,196 Posts
I expect to have a slip available at my house on Mill Creek off of Whitehaul Bay(just north of Annapolis) during that period. Email me directly at [email protected]

Jeff

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Why not try the Anchorage Marina, in Baltimore ,innerharbor. You are right in town and the rates are the lowest in the bay. The physical plant is second to none.
Joe

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Why not try the Anchorage Marina, in Baltimore ,innerharbor. You are right in town and the rates are the lowest in the bay. The physical plant is second to none.
Joe

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts