SailNet Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

One of None
Hunter 34
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(No Mark I don't know where to post this topic)馃檭

So I did a search for the number and I actually found it! I started researching what to do and quickly lost my mind 馃樀

I have the title and all that.

Those that have done it please talk walk me through it yes I'm getting old and feeble, oh correction; I am old and feeble 馃樀馃ぃ馃槶
Font Rectangle Cool Material property Tints and shades
Font Electric blue Number Parallel

One of None
Hunter 34
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not 100% sure I follow, do you mean this?

That is wonderful thank you! why couldn't I find that? 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Oh remember my lazy Jack discussion? I decided to wait until spring.

Reactions: GlanRock

One of None
Hunter 34
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My boat is registered with the new title and new numbers but there was no documentation information with Coast guard included, my only guess is the previous owners weren't aware of that, ornever even sailed the boat because I understand they only had it a year.

One of None
Hunter 34
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Okay let me ask this. Why do I want to or even need to renew or transfer the documentation to me the owner of the vessel? it's not like Maryland registration fees are that expensive. And they make you pay for a sticker If you are documented.

One of None
Hunter 34
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Do you have to register a documented boat?
If I read it correctly Maryland wants $10 for a sticker to put on documented vessels but it's only $24 a year for a Maryland registration again, unless I'm mistaken. This is why I didn't bother to transfer it to Pennsylvania & my home address

One of None
Hunter 34
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
This was very informative. Pretty well convinced me there is no need to renew the documentation from the Coast guard on this vessel, it's not likely to leave the Chesapeake area, thank you so much everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts