SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone interpret dreams??? I keep dreaming of sailboats. Last night it was sails, the shape of a spinnaker, the different pieces of sail and stitching holding the panels together.

Does anyone else have dreams at night about sailing...like almost every night?

·
1,000 Posts
Freud would normally relate sailing dreams with a hidden love for sheep...

What you have inside you is sheep love..let it all out...look at Cam....

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
CD—

Look where it started, are you really surprised???

·
Splashed
572 Posts
Do sheep have sailing dreams? And what would Freud relate that to?
If you dream about sheep, does that mean you want to sail? (And I'm not admitting to ANY dreams before I get straight and well thought out answers) Btw. My boat sails like a dream. That means a lot to me, but not to Freud (I guess).

·
Barkeep - Sailor's Pub
1,951 Posts
OOooooh....Hold on a sec!

-unfolds Gameday Chair-
-puts on "Team Sheep" Gameday Jersey-
-Pulls in Cooler-
-Pops open a cold one-
-Settles into chair-
-Puts feet up on cooler-

Okay guys! Go ahead. I'm ready! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Man you guys sure do seem like you like your farm animals, I wonder if this is how the whole thing started about counting sheep at night to fall a sleep started. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
What did you mean "going downhill quickly"?
What hill?, there ain't no freakin hil... Gui skipped the hill altogether and started in the gutter.

I have a question though. What if I have been dreaming of sheep???

I'm not saying I have or haven't. But what do you think? Is it normal???

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks mrwuffles, according to your site things look good, especially since I had the spinnaker up!!! :)

I'll let someone else look up sheep, that is almost too scary!:eek:

Sailboat

To see a sailboat in your dream, represents success.

Sailing

To dream that you are sailing on peaceful waters, represents how your life is going and how you are able to handle life's problems.

To dream that you are sailing through the rough seas, indicates that you are able to handle life's ups and downs.

To dream that you are sailing against the wind, indicates that you are being confronted with much difficulties.

·
Registered
516 Posts
OOooooh....Hold on a sec!

-unfolds Gameday Chair-
-puts on "Team Sheep" Gameday Jersey-
-Pulls in Cooler-
-Pops open a cold one-
-Settles into chair-
-Puts feet up on cooler-

Okay guys! Go ahead. I'm ready! :)

You need another COLD ONE me thinks......
Blow Up Sheep ::: The Love Ewe ::: Inflatable Sheep

Now this is what the "OLD FARTS" dream about.So i am told not being a OLD FART yet......

Currantly working on markenting my new age SHEEP that will be of the same material as this........and ROBOTICS:D
CybOrgasMatrix - Pandora Peaks Sex Doll (solid gel body casting)

Sinks lower into the GUTTER
mark

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Watch it buster, you're on thin ice... picking on Fred is a really bad idea... picking on GUU is totally acceptable, but leave his kid out of it. :hothead
Fred must take after his dad...And by the way you spelled Fred wrong!:laugher :laugher

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Man you guys sure do seem like you like your farm animals, I wonder if this is how the whole thing started about counting sheep at night to fall a sleep started. :D
Actually I did some research on this, counting sheep is the major cause of insomnia in Portugal, which, suprisingly lead to the invention to the first pup tent.............

·
Admirals fav target
229 Posts
I really learn a lot from you guys. This whole sheep love thing is a bit scary so I want to see if I understand this......
If I dream about sailing it is actually a hidden lust for sheep? If I dream about sheep it is actually a hidden lust for sleeping? So, if I dream about drowning in a barrel of rum then secrectly I'm lusting after wearing old spice while having dinner with sheep on a sailboat?
So, what if I dream about cows and chickens sleeping together?

·
Barkeep - Sailor's Pub
1,951 Posts
I really learn a lot from you guys. This whole sheep love thing is a bit scary so I want to see if I understand this......
If I dream about sailing it is actually a hidden lust for sheep? If I dream about sheep it is actually a hidden lust for sleeping? So, if I dream about drowning in a barrel of rum then secrectly I'm lusting after wearing old spice while having dinner with sheep on a sailboat?
Now we're getting somewhere...!

Finally... and where's Hog?

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
then you're obviously a powerboater wishing you could dream of sheep dressed in a rum barrel

·
Registered
31 Posts
Actually I did some research on this, counting sheep is the major cause of insomnia in Portugal, which, suprisingly lead to the invention to the first pup tent.............
I wonder if anyone has ever done any research on the people that do research on counting sheep, could be interesting, or not. :D

·
Barkeep - Sailor's Pub
1,951 Posts
Scores:

Tr37:1
PDP: 3
NCntry: 1
Robinson: 1
SD: -4 (but plus 4 for Fred Defense so you're actually 0)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts