SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for information on a 1990-ish Dynamique 50 designed by Michel Joubert but can't seem to find anything. I think it is a deck salon version of the Dynamique 47 with an extended stern but I am not able to confirm and the normal internet searches are turning up nothing.

Any info on hull thickness, layup, deck construction, problem areas? Any info on how well they sail would be appreciated as well. Cheers and thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Yes, I can't see anything about the underbody and haven't found anything about hull construction other than it is solid glass. The ads from the brokers have the usual pictures of pretty interiors but not much else.

I am not sure how many were built but I am hoping somebody has some personal experience with one. I would ask the brokers and probably will but I find from past experience that many of them will tell you whatever you want to hear.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.