SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering an Endeavour 32 (1979) and would welcome any comments or input from anyone having experience with this model, especially compared to other like and kind 32''ers. The boat will be used for Coastal Cruising with occasional trips to the Bahamas and Keys but mostly used in the ICW around Central East Coast of Florida. Some overnights with one or two couples aboard.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is my favorite Endevour 32 story. We were on our boat in the Nantucket Boat Basin and one tied up next to us. After a moment a young woman comes out of the Endevour and while stepping onto the dock says to me "this boat is a dog".

I can assure you that she was not a dog.

I know someone who lives on one in Florida. It''s better than no boat I suppose?

Keep looking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The previous reply seemed incredibly harsh and biased against E32s. I''m on the opposite side of the fence (my b/f used to own one). Suggest anyone interested checks out this web site for more info.

http://www.endeavourowners.com/dscsn.html

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am 46 years old. I have been a sailer for
35 of them and have sailed on many, many different brands and types of boats.
An Endeavour 32 is one of the best boats for the money , or not.
They are roomey ,well built and give a very nice ride. (we were in 10 and 12 foot seas 40 kts. sustained winds)She handled this without concern.
She sailed 40 to 45 degrees off the wind and her leeway exceptable.
I recomend the E32.

P.S. The interior is very nice.Lots of teak.
No Clorox bottle there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts