SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Equipment + Charts-Paper & Digital

I''ve just purchased a 1934 38ft racing schooner. In 1996 she was outfitted extensively for cruising. She never went and I inherited loads of equipment I don''t need (too numerous to list here) plus lots of charts - both paper and digital. Is there a market for anything like that? And how do I find out what is worth something and what is outdated? Any help someone can give would be greatly appreciated. Obviously I''m a novice to all of this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I could not use my actual name because it was "taken" by some one else - so I used my company name. It wasn''t meant to offend.

As regards the charts along with many other things - I have no intention of cruising - ever - and would like to sell all I can in order to finance some of her work. Thought it could help those that did cruise and save them money?

The electronic charts are by Navionics out of Woods Hole, MA. Most of the paper charts are of international waters - mostly south pacific, australia, etc.

Thanks for the info though. I appreciate it greatly. Paula

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sorry about the long delay. I have been ill and very busy at work.

I will have to go through and list all that I have and will let you know. The electronic charts are by Navionics.

Thank you. Paula

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.