SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting the following error message while trying to post a picture, it happens when trying to upload a picture :confused:

BTW, that webmaster address popped right back as an error too --

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

·
Learning the HARD way...
7,301 Posts
Never use the SailNet post pic... It just doesn't work. Post pics to photobucket, shutterfly, or some other picture hosting service, and then use the link to picture (the icon with the sun and mountains) to make the pic appear.

Voilla:

I think she's wearing sox... and not on her feet.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, but every picture I had ever posted on Sailnet over the last 2 years was done via Sailnet, this was the first time I ever had a problem uploading a picture........

·
19,489 Posts
Ok, but every picture I had ever posted on Sailnet over the last 2 years was done via Sailnet, this was the first time I ever had a problem uploading a picture........
Some site work was done last week... apparently it didn't improve the already faulty pic upload routine.. Follow Ed's advice and open a Photobucket acct. We'll all be glad you did.. No thumbnails or links to click anymore.

btw.. be SURE to paste the IMG CODE link option into your post.. that way the pics are properly sized and show up embedded in your post.

·
19,489 Posts
Nice!!

·
Learning the HARD way...
7,301 Posts
VERY nice!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I can't get this to work. I'm using windows vista . I'm also using photobucket . First I go to PB select pic then click on links to share . then I go back to SN when I left click on the mnt. sun icon . I'm not working .

·
19,489 Posts
Reactions: Markwesti
1 - 12 of 12 Posts