SailNet Community banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Working on the layout now for the additions, everyone. I also have finalized (a few minutes ago) the other matters for the forum. Hopefully the changes will be apparent come end of next week. Stay tuned.

Brian

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Sailnet has decided to upgrade (new) the servers and the software to help implement the changes. This should be done this week. I agree that it makes sense to update the platform before we kick this thing off.

Just thought I would update everyone.

Brian

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Brian,
I've been trying to post photographs of these giant warts that recently sprang up on my keester, and a couple of shots of this weird green toe-jam that accumulates on my feet when I don't shower regularly. Will the new servers and software help me get these photos posted? It's been absolutely MADDENING not being able to share these pictures! Argh!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Brian,
I've been trying to post photographs of these giant warts that recently sprang up on my keester, and a couple of shots of this weird green toe-jam that accumulates on my feet when I don't shower regularly. Will the new servers and software help me get these photos posted? It's been absolutely MADDENING not being able to share these pictures! Argh!
I hate that when that happens.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Notice that every week or so CD comes on and says there are going to be changes and nothing ever happens. Is he just posting to tell us in a way when he changes his underwear?:eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D

·
2,449 Posts
Congrats guys! I'm sure there was a lot of hard work in the background to make this happen. Thanks.

Jim

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Another New Change we (no not we, the Admin) just administered:

When you get a PM from multiple people, you can now click on the Reply to All button instead of having to retype everyone's name.

Whew... that certainly will help a bunch!!

Thanks again Jeff J!

Brian

·
Thanks Courtney.
3,954 Posts
Another New Change we (no not we, the Admin) just administered:

When you get a PM from multiple people, you can now click on the Reply to All button instead of having to retype everyone's name.

Whew... that certainly will help a bunch!!

Thanks again Jeff J!

Brian
THAT'S the news????

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Still waiting for the big, big, changes... :)

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Yes, CD is in need of major 'enhancements'. so far they are rather shriveled and puny.:D

How's the search feature?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts