SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Anything-Sailing Founder
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done talking with Giulietta. He's getting ready to hop on a plane in the morning and head home for a long overdue rest and a week of sailing with his son.

He sent me this to post to show you all what he's gonna be up too all next week.

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Sapper - are those the "zubaz" pants you were talking about in FC?

Giu your countenance belongs on currency my man Something like the Zimbabwean $20,000,000 bill (which will buy a thimble full of cheap rum these days).

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Umm...normally he's sailing in a dress shirt, slacks, blue blazer... WTF..

·
Registered
516 Posts
He sails in pajamas???
Sir,
They are not PJ's.It is plain to see he has the MANLY glove on.This is all it takes to make any attire into SAILING ATTIRE.......

Please refer to MANLY MANS book.Chapter 37.Paragraph 2...
Get with the program...grrrrrrr

Mark

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
How would you know...from what I heard you weren't even allowed to touch the MANLY MANS book, much less read it... ;) :laugher:laugher:laugher:laugher :D
Sir,
They are not PJ's.It is plain to see he has the MANLY glove on.This is all it takes to make any attire into SAILING ATTIRE.......

Please refer to MANLY MANS book.Chapter 37.Paragraph 2...
Get with the program...grrrrrrr

Mark

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Unless it's in Wyoming/Montana or other states with large sheep farms... :)
What, he's going to stand around doing nothing next week. That's what he does when he "works".:D

·
Somewhat Senior Member
619 Posts
You know, my wife has a pair of sailing gloves that look just like Giu's and that doesn't bother me at all...I just glad she doesn't wear girlie looking shorts like that. UGH!

·
1,000 Posts
Not much time...I am in Madrid now

1) Those are bading shorts, not pijamas, and were a gift from my wife. She got me, Fred and Luis the shorts. They are actually mens stuff.

2) Those are designer bathing shorts, that unfortunately you cave men Americans, that eat with your baseball caps in your heads, indoors, burp, fart, and have no table manners would never understand..mainly because they do not come in camouflage, Larry the Cable guy squares, and NAscar numbers....it's really above your head...you unsofisticated pricks.. They are sailing shorts...but what would you know...you wallmart thieves...go back to Target shopping...

But should you one day become refined...(I doubt it)...see here and you can see mine..and here where you see dad and son with them. Mine are called Moorea blue cabanas

2) Mgm..that was not nice...but I will get back to you soon...I have a wife and 2 kids....

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
1,000 Posts
Those shorts look like they were made out of genuine French spinnaker cloth!

·
Anything-Sailing Founder
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not much time...I am in Madrid now

1) Those are bading shorts, not pijamas, and were a gift from my wife. She got me, Fred and Luis the shorts. They are actually mens stuff.

2) Those are designer bathing shorts, that unfortunately you cave men Americans, that eat with your baseball caps in your heads, indoors, burp, fart, and have no table manners would never understand..mainly because they do not come in camouflage, Larry the Cable guy squares, and NAscar numbers....it's really above your head...you unsofisticated pricks.. They are sailing shorts...but what would you know...you wallmart thieves...go back to Target shopping...

But should you one day become refined...(I doubt it)...see here and you can see mine..and here where you see dad and son with them. Mine are called Moorea blue cabanas

2) Mgm..that was not nice...but I will get back to you soon...I have a wife and 2 kids....

That's ok Giu. Some people just don't understand class when they see it. I have a pair of Tommy Bahamas that are similar. My Wife got them for me as well. Very comfortable.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts